WIPO Conference on the Global Digital Content Market
This virtual WIPO conference will explore the latest developments in the creative industries sector brought about by digital technologies at worldwide level.
September 16-18, 2020
The Conference will be held virtually from 12.40-15.30 Geneva time each day.
About the program: “The third edition of this conference, held entirely in virtual mode due to the COVID-19 pandemic, will feature an innovative format of live panel discussions, video insights and testimonies by key players in the creative industries. The live discussions will address the impact of the latest digital developments on creative content and new business models in various sectors: music, publishing, film, broadcasting, video games, and fashion. The discussions will cover:
- Music Summit: Cutting-Edge Content Offers in a Fast-Changing Landscape
- Changing Content Landscape for Film
- Authors and Artists in an Evolving Value Chain
- The Global Online Art Market
- Rights Management and Infrastructure Solutions: Driving the Future of GDCM
- AI Lab: How AI is Transforming Creative Industries